Rubi Ho relies on his experience as an organizational leadership consultant and enterprise executive coach to share a ‘thrival’ guide that provides several practical principles to optimizing a career, the performances of teams and organizations, and to realizing a satisfying personal life. Ho’s principles teach others how to:
- make time for work;
- resolve conflicts with colleagues;
- start thinking and acting like a CEO;
- create and align a mission statement, vision, and strategy;
- win in relationships and leadership;
- recognize and manage our superpowers, and much more.
The ‘Thrival’ Guide to Work and Life is a step-by-step roadmap that provides principles, wisdom, and expert advice to living a balanced life focused on thriving versus simply surviving.